Originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, I am a third year student at Drexel University in Philadelphia. I’m double majoring in Finance and Accounting with a minor in History. During the next four months I will be interning at an NGO in Cape Coast Ghana. I hope to provide an inside look at what it’s like living in Ghana as well as working for a microfinance institution.
Here’s some fun facts about me:
- My house is practically a zoo. We have four dogs, a parrot, a turtle, and a bunny. I actually had a pony as a child.
- I love everything about food. I enjoy trying new things and constantly learning about new ingredients and techniques. I’m a big fan of the Food Network.
- I’m a big fan of the arts (and student tickets). I love seeing plays, musicals, operas, and ballets. My favorite theater in Philadelphia is The Wilma Theater.
- I have a bit of a tv and movie obsession. I watch a bunch of different shows and quote movies constantly. Netflicks is the only thing that makes the gym bearable.
- But I also like to read. My favorite book is ’87 Booker Prize winner Moon Tiger by Penelope Lively.